In this post we will discuss how to start call forwarding in an Android phone.
- Click on the “Phone” icon in menu.
- In the top right, click on three vertical dots .
- Click on “Settings”
- Click “Calling Accounts”
- Select the SIM for which you want to enable call forwarding.
- Select “Call Forwarding”
- Select the forwarding option like “Always Forward” or “When Busy” or When Unanswered” or “When Unreachable”
- It will ask for the number on which the call should be forwarded.
- After entering the number click “Turn On”