In our last post we checked How to create a Redshift Cluster?
In this post we will see how to change the IAM role assigned to Redshift cluster.(Check earlier post to know how to create an IAM role.)
Note: Be careful to test the new role first in dev. Don’t try this in prod directly.
- First create a role as per your requirement.
- Next login to Redshift Console . Do check you are in correct region.
- Select the Cluster by clicking on check box.
- On the top you will see an option of “Manage IAM Roles”. Click on that.
- Select the role you created recently from the drop down and click “Apply Changes”
- It will take 3-5 minutes to reflect the changes.