We are starting this series on AWS to give you a decent understanding of different AWS services. These will be short articles which you can go through in 15-20 mins everyday.
You can check the complete series here of AWS Crash Course .
- AWS compute is part of it’s IaaS offerings.
- With compute, you can deploy virtual servers to run your applications.
- Don’t have to wait for days or weeks to get your desired server capacity.
- You can manage the OS or let AWS manage it for you.
- It can be used to build mobile apps or running massive clusters.
- You can even deploy application serverless.
- It provides high fault tolerance.
- Easy scalability and load balancing.
- You are billed as per your usage.