By default in Windows 7 Docker Quickstart Terminal Window size will be small. But it can be very annoying to work in such small window.
Here we will show you how to increase the window size as per your requirement.
- Open the Docker Quickstart Terminal as an Administrator.
- Right Click on the Blue whale icon on top of Docker Quickstart Terminal .
- Click “Properties” and Select “Layout” tab.
- Increase the “Width” and “Height” of “Window Size” as per your requirement.
- Finally Click OK and try re-opening the Terminal.
That’s all folks!