By default the windows command prompt window will be small. But it can be very annoying to work in such a small window.
Here we will show you how to resize the window as per your requirement.
- Open the command prompt(CMD) by right clicking on it and selecting “Run as administrator”.
- Right click on the top of the window where the “Command Prompt” is written.
- Click on “Properties” and select “Layout” tab.
- Increase the “Width” and “Height” of “Window Size” as per your requirement. You can also change “Screen Buffer Size” if needed so that you can scroll back to more lines.
- Finally Click OK and try re-opening the Terminal.